Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hey Kali Kali

Often my friend make offerings to me. Wether to ask favors, or to please and calm my spirit, they are always appreciated. My friend Doug recently made me an amazing pair of handmade sock blockers. His wife made me baked goods. Lynsey made me a pin cushion and some jam. Gorgeous.
Here are some other things I would like my friends to make me.

The Necronomicon

An omelet without all those disgusting eggs

One of those old wall mount accordion coffee cup holders 

The will to live

A little black dress that fits perfectly and moves effortlessly from the Boardroom to the Ballroom

Rich

A cover recording of “Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi” 

The crown jewels

Bohr's Atomic model

A ghostwriter

Or just send cash! I just love a handmade Christmas! Don't you? 

No comments: